What Drives Us?
We believe in the power of technology to make business owners efficient, empowered, and happier, so they can focus on what matters most for their business.
With that belief, we have put Business owners at the center of our Software Development. We have dedicated the last 30+ years to make Technology more useful and beneficial for small and medium businesses. We have dared to pursue crazy ideas, un-thinkable scenarios, and everyday business problems to bring you the solutions that make your life easier while helping you grow your business.
Get Certified in Tally Accounting
Give yourself a competitive edge – with certifications from Tally. Tally certifications demonstrate that you have honed your skills through rigorous study and direct experience in your area of expertise. Find a certificate program by area of focus and skill level to wish to unlock greater value in; whether you are an Accounting Professional, Fresh graduate seeking a job, or a still a student or just a Tally user.
By earning Tally Certification, you will:
- Prove your skills in the latest version of Tally.
- Have a firm measure and increased confidence in these skills.
- Achieve a greater degree of success in your pursuit of higher education or a career.
- Gain recognition among peers and employers and a distinct edge in the competitive job market.
Why trust us?
Safe Business Data
This is a complete Tally course to become an expert in accounting on Tally ERP 9. The course starts from the very beginning with ICT fundamentals, Manual accounting, and reach the world of Tally including GST from the initial level.
Real, human support
The course is tailored for students to enter into the world of numbers and digits and formulate financial transactions is a well-structured way with the help of computers. The course leads to computerized accounting using the most popular TALLY. The students will get a certificate and course ware directly from tally solutions.
The course is specially tailored to impart the students with the knowledge in taxing systems in India from over a decade to the latest GST and gives a thorough basic knowledge in Goods and Services Tax. The course will film over the distance from a common man to understand GST.
Learn Online Tally Courses
Note: Examination Fees Extra As per Prevailing charges of Tally.
- What is the difference between Tally ERP 9 and Tally 7.2?
Ans: Tally is a solution that integrates the essential functions related to accounting, reporting, and inventory in any organizations. Tally ERP has included many features including Payroll management, TDS and other tax parameters.
- What are the types of ledgers which Tally ERP 9 lets you make?
Ans: Tally allows one to generate multiple types of ledgers, namely the ones for sales/purchase, income and expense, party ledger, tax ledger, bank account, and current liabilities.
- What is the pre-defined ledgers available in Tally ERP 9?
Ans: In Tally ERP 9, there are two types of pre-defined ledgers
Cash: Under the group Cash-in-hand this ledger is created, you can enter the opening balance as on the books beginning from.
Profit and Loss Account: This ledger is created under the group Primary. In this ledger, previous year’s profit or loss is entered as the opening balance of this ledger.
- Mention what is the shortcut to repeat the narration on a voucher?
Ans: To repeat the narration on a voucher, press Ctrl+R.
- Explain what is group in Tally ERP 9?
Ans: Group is a collection of ledgers of the same nature. In the business, expenses like electric bills, telephone bill, conveyance, etc. are commonly included in groups. Ledger based on these expenses are created to be used while accounting vouchers are entered.
- Mention the shortcut to retrieve the last line which is removed in Tally ERP 9?
Ans: The shortcut to retrieve the last removed line is Ctrl+U.
- Mention what is the shortcut to recall the last narration saved for the first ledger in the voucher?
Ans: The short cut to recall the last narration stored for the first ledger in the voucher is Alt+R.
- What is the shortcut to select the credit not voucher in Tally ERP 9?
Ans: We should key in F8 (Cntrl+F8), which will enable us to select the credit note voucher in Tally ERP 9.
- What is the shortcut to duplicate a voucher and to add a voucher in Tally ERP 9?
Ans: We should use the shortcut keys Alt + 2 to duplicate a voucher.
We should use the shortcut keys Alt + A to add a voucher.
- What is the short cut to cancel a day book or list of vouchers in Tally ERP 9?
Ans: The short cut to cancel a day book or list of vouchers is ALT+X In Tally ERP 9.
- Mention what is the shortcut to select the purchase order voucher type?
Ans: Shortcut ALT+F4 is used to select the purchase order voucher type, at accounting and inventory voucher creation and alteration screens.
- How can text be copied from Tally?
Ans: We can use the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+C to copy text and shortcut Ctrl+Alt+V to paste the copied text.
- How can we check the organizations statutory details?
Ans: We can use the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+B to check statutory details from any screen.
- What is the shortcut to filter the information based on the monetary value all most from all report screens in Tally ERP 9?
Ans: To filter the information based on the monetary value in Tally ERP 9, you can use the short cut Alt+F12.
- What is the use of Tally vault?
Ans: Tally Vault is a security feature used to protect company details by encrypting data.
It uses a password secured by an algorithm, so when you select the company from the menu, the details show up as asterisks (*****).
The data is decrypted only with a valid password. Thus, those details cannot be easily accessed and confidentiality can be maintained.
- Who Created Rally Tally?
Ans: Will Riley, a graduate student in the Digital Media program at Georgia Tech, created rally tally to encourage and facilitate civic participation in community life.
- What Is The Total Point Tally For The Prospectus?
Ans: The total possible points are 156.
- What is the equation for Acid-Test Ratio in accounting?
Ans: The equation for Acid-Test Ratio in accounting
Acid-Test Ratio = (Current assets – Inventory) / Current Liabilities
- Mention what is trial balance in accounting?
Ans: In accounting, trial balance is an accounting report that lists the balances in each of an organization’s general ledger accounts. This is done at the end of posting journal entry to ensure that there are no posting errors.
- Mention how you can view the Books of Accounts in Tally ERP 9?
Ans: To view the Books of Accounts
You have to press D at the gateway of Tally ERP 9 to bring up the Display menu
At the display menu, press A to bring up the Accounts Books menu
Tally Job Profiles:
- Accounts executive
- Junior accountant
- Data entry operator
- Accounts assistant
- Tally operator
- Accountant trainee
- Tax Accountant
- Accountants Manager
- Finance Manager
- Accounts Manager
- Accounts & Administration Executive
- Project Assistant Accountant
- Recovery Executive
- MIS Executive
- Finance Executive
- Audit Manager
- Inventory Control Executive
Tally Job Salaries:
The average Tally salary in India is ₹ 360,000 per year or ₹ 184.62 per hour. Entry level positions start at ₹ 150,000 per year while most experienced workers make up to ₹ 612,000 per year.
- Wipro limited
- Bharat Electronics Ltd
- Vedanta Ltd
- Ujjivan Financial Services Ltd
- ITC Limited
- Tata Motors